Merry Chirstmas!


Dear Readers!

Finally it's time for me to wish you and your families a merry Christmas. It is something I look forward to every single year: Christmas. That time a year when we celebrate the most important to us -our family and friends. Tell them how much we care about them and love them. We do that way too little in the every days. It is also the time for me to tell you fantastic people how much all of you means to me and this blog. I could not do any of this without you. When I started my update on the entire blog I realized how bad all my previous posts are and still you keep reading everything I write. For that I'm very very grateful. What you give me is worth more than you can imagine. Your support helps me on a daily basis and makes me want to continue with what I love: writing about Mary and sharing fashion news. Frederik and Mary does also send you the wish of a merry Christmas, here! With the Christmas illustration from 1931 I want to wish you the most amazing  Christmas! Enjoy every moment and take care. 

/Styleofmary

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas as well. Your previous posts were definitely not bad and I look forward to reading many more in 2016.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Dear Sarah,
      thank you so much! I hope you continue reading and find the next posts as good as these :) I wish you and your family a happy new year.

      Slet