* Her mother's nickname was Etta.
* In 2015 she attended around 43 jobs related to social work.
* She has a three-chained necklace featuring four pendants with the children's initials.
* The Crown Princess has a bachelor's degree in commerce and law (B Com. LLB).
* She is the one to order and add a ruby ring to match the rest of the Ruby Parure owned by Queen Ingrid.
* Her power pink evening gown from Carla Zampatti is custom-made for her.
* In her office at Amalienborg Palace she has two Swan chairs designed by Arne Jacobsen - a Danish architect.
* Two red rubies are added to her engagement ring. Maybe one for each child?
* The old lace were taken off her wedding gown after the wedding and the gown is now stored somewhere at Amalienborg.
* The Crown Princess chose Ziggy's name.
* When Princess Isabella was born, journalist's asked her if the Crown Prince had given her a gift on occasion of the birth. She pointed at the little girl and said: "he gave me her".
* She once dyed her hair red, but changed it back a few days later. She showed her new hair on their 5th anniversary in 2009, here.
* In high school she acted class president and was representing the students as well as the school at several events.
* The Crown Princess was keynote speaker at The Global Network of Women's Shelters' Conference in the Netherlands.