Are you the next owner?

I am sure you remember this specific dress when you see the pictures below. The Crown Princess wore this beautiful Massimo Dutti dress during Wimbledon 2014 in London, here and secondly when visiting Cape Town the same year, here. Maybe you wonder why I'm telling you all this. The reason is simple: couple of days ago I was contacted by the sweetest women who kindly asked if I would help her sell her dress -the same as the Crown Princess. And of course I will. So, now you have the chance to purchase your very own Massimo Dutti dress. Do you want to be the next owner? Well, then contact: michellewesthoff@btinternet.com




Designer: Massimo Dutti
Size: Euro 40
Made of: Silk and lined w. non Silk
Postage from: UK
Condition: Excellent




2 comments:

  1. Love that dress and would gladly scoop it up, but I think it'd be too big for me as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dress is wonderful! - the pattern, colours everything. Hopefully it will get a new home soon ;)

      Delete