Congratulations Prince Christian!!


Today on October 15, a special boy celebrate his 10th birthday. This boy is of course the first born child of Frederik and Mary, Prince Christian Valdemar Henry John. The lille boy who has now become a rather handsome young man has grown so fast, I'm sure I am not the only one who thinks this, right? On the occasion of Prince Christians birthday, the family has released four new photos captured by photographer Steen Evald who also has taken the latest pictures of the royal couple. Really, really beautiful photos. I like the fact that the family dog Ziggy is sitting next to him on one of the photos. It's really not the first time we see the beloved dog in official pictures of the family. From Styleofmary I want to wish Prince Christian a wonderful day!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Chloé coat at the Opening of Parliament last year I think :
    http://www.vestiairecollective.com/women-clothing/coats/chloe/beige-wool-coat-936751.shtml

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are so right about the coat :D You just made me a very happy girl with your find. Thanks!

      Slet