A New Look!


Just a little note to let you know that I've made some changes on the design. A long time ago I told you that changes would come in the future and now they did! -or at lest some of them. I really wanted a simple and claim design makes your eyes relax. I hope that succeeded. I can't promise this will be the last changes but I have start somewhere. Some of the credit I also want to give one of my most dedicated readers who helped me with the design of the cover; don't you love it?! I think I have to get use to it but I'm sure I will. Other things are also happening on the blog because for the last five or six months I've been doing an update on all the old posts, I know there are a lot and such things take time - a really long time and I'm not done yet but one day I will. That is why some things might be missing or you can't find. But it makes me happy to know that all my posts get an update and of course I will let you know the second I have completed with huge project. Have a wonderful evening!

/Styleofmary

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar