Vacation in Mallorca

Friday, July 31

Crown Princess Mary was spotted shopping with friend in Palma de Mallorca, Spain. Meanwhile her husband Crown Prince Frederik was in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Crown Princess Mary spend some time off with her two oldest children Prince Christian and Princess Isabella. A vacation for the three of them.


The coming Queen of Denmark walked through the center of the city in Palma de Mallorca with a friend where she was out shopping. They were both closely followed by one of the Crown Princesses bodyguards. Apparently Prince Christian and his sister Princess Isabella toke part in the holiday but I'm not sure for how many days Mary and her two kids spend in Mallorca. Unfortunately, no pictures  of the three of them have been published. Frederik did not take part in the little family vacation because of a royal duty in Malaysia with the 128th International Olympic Committee session.

Mary showed off a classic and very summery style in her new Heartmade by Julie Fagerholt maxi dress featuring plenty of wonderful details. I have my identification from the one and only Kate.The floor length dress have the most lovely powered pink colour and the silver sequin stripe on the chest, takes it to a whole new level - a little sparkling details make a dress even better. Am I right? I have a thing about sparkling things. Her slim figure is a perfect fit to this new summer beauty. A slit in the right side of the dress is just another great detail to see. She accessorized the look with her leopard shades from Dolce & Gabbana and the adorable soft leather bag from Ralph Lauren. Lately this must be her favourite bag to wear and when I think about I would also wear such a fantastic bag with pride. The price is overwhelming and not everybody get the change to be seen wearing it. On her feet she wore a pair of new T-strap sandals. If I'm right the sandals are made of snake skin or have snake print. I haven't been able to identify them yet. 

Then I'm on vacation somewhere more warm than I'm use to, I find it difficult and kind of annoying to wear jewellery. How do you feel about that? Are you that kind of person who love to wear a bunch of bracelets and chandelier earrings? Or just a simple necklace. I think the jewellery stick to my body and I hate that. Still I get inspired to wear some when I see these photos of Mary. The elegant and playful bracelets from Anni Lu and Charlotte Wæhrens parred with Orit Elhanati's necklace in the combination with a necklace from Marianne Dulong give her casual look a elegant twist. I often feel overdressed wearing so many piece of jewellery. Mary never look overdressed! Let's return for a second to the fashionable Anni Lu bracelets because they have become so popular, so quickly. I love the fun and variable design. You can find just the design you like and suits your personal style. Because I've fallen in love with the bracelets as much as Mary obviously has, I'll make a very special post. Something you can look forward to and that's all I'm going to say right now. With a little help from Royals & Fashion I now know that she was wearing Prada sandals. 

Dress: Heartmade by Julie Fagerholt Pasadena DKK 3,845 
Sandals: Prada Snakeskin Sandals
Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabbana DG4175 £204
Necklace: Orit Elhanati The Abyss Necklace DKK 10,300
Necklace: Marianne Dulong Atlantic Necklace
Bag: Ralph Lauren Soft Ricky Bag $2500
Bracelets: Anni Lu Mess Army Bracelet + Fun Bracelet Army DKK 299
Bracelet: Charlotte Wæhrens Rainbow Bracelet w. Saphires

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar