Gråsten Parade

Sunday, July 19

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary received the Gråsten Ring Riding association's parade. This took place at Gråsten Castle where the Royal family is on vacation. Prince Christian, Princess Isabella, Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine did also attended at today's event.

News.com.au
Royalista.com
Facebook.com
Kongehuset.dk
Dailymail.co.uk
Billedbladet.dk 1
Perthnow.com.au
Frederiketmary.centerblog.net 1 2

Most Danes are on vacation right now and I really also look forward that is soon is my turn to pack my suitcase and travel to another country to experience something new and exciting. On August 1st I  go on vacation to Belgium with my family. The holiday-time is such a great time a year because you get to spend time with your family and often see a new country where you are about the experience their culture. When I'm on holiday, me and my family loves to see some historical things, to experience the soul of the country we are in. Like millions other we go camping which gives us the opportunity to move around; see what we want and then move to another place.

The royal family are also on vacation, this year they moved into Gråsten Castle which is a bit unusual. Most year they are at the wine castle Cayx in France, owned by the family of Prince Henrik. I love that Frederik and Mary show their children that a vacation in Denmark is just as good as anywhere else. When I was little my parents did also go on vacation in my homeland, Denmark, and I remember my holidays as good as those in Italy and Germany. This gives some other possibilities.  I'm sure Frederik and Mary enjoying some time with their children and the other way around. For the family to break their vacation and attend a event like the Gråsten parade today is great. They take the time to meet the participants and those Danes who attend the parade - some of them might just because of the attending of Frederik and Mary. It is also a bit special that all four children are there, they have all there childhood been protected from the public and press. Therefor I think the Danes adore to actually see them and they are so polite and well-behaved. All four children seemed to really enjoy the day today. Princess Isabella and her two younger siblings, Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine with her broken arm, greeted many of the participants of the parade, while Prince Christian enjoyed the day close to his father. I think Christian is very similar to Frederik when it comes to being public, a slightly reticent person. Nothing bad about that! Mary was smily and outgoing as always; good-looking and friendly.

Actually I do not live that far from Gråsten and Gråsten Castle, unfortunately I did not have the time to go down there and see them. Maybe I'll get the chance again.

One thing I noticed was both Mary, Christian, Josephine and Isabella were wearing green turquoise colour. The remarkable colour was worn by the two princesses as each their dress from Poppy Rose, a brand Princess Isabella is often seen wearing. Honest, there is something really cute of those princesses to wear the same dress. I just hope that they have decided it and not their parents. To me it gives the felling that Isabella is a wonderful sister to wear the same as her younger sister. The dresses were identified by the one and only Kate! Princess Isabella topped her look off with a hairdo and golden sandals and Princess Josephine in her sweet dress wore silver metallic sandals and loose hair. In the same colour as his sisters dresses Prince Christian was in green turquoise shorts and a shirt like this dad. Frederik wore long trousers in blue as his son Prince Vincent. A family were all clothes matched! Flowers, lots of flowers(!!), was handed over such as gifts. So sweet!

Then we have Mary left. In her new creamy shirtdress featuring a significant and stunning pattern she stole my heart. With this outfit she was more a background standing behind her adorable children. A casual look added classic Tod's beige wedges. The new dress featured two pockets and a ribbon in the waist such as long sleeves. Unbelievable, Heaven found her dress and it was a Heartmade by Julie Fagerholt (Spring/Summer 2015) creation! Feminine as she is, Mary added a long necklace with a turquoise pendant, I'm sure Marianne Dulong is the designer, and in the same colour a ring. Actually this ring was worn by her last year at the yearly photography-day at Gråsten. Funny thing; she wore the same ring last year and the same colour dress! You remember it? Take a look at the post I made right here. One of her other gold necklaces is from Orit Elhanati and another one which might be from the new Marianne Dulong & Daughters collection.

I look forward to see more pictures and read even more articles from today. Have a great day everyday!

Mary
Dress: Heartmade by Julie Fagerholt Hatfield DKK 1,499 (on sale)
Wedges: Tod's Suede Peep-Toe Wedges DKK 3,010
Necklace: Marianne Dulong Drop Shape Pendant
Necklace: Orit Elhanati The Abyss Necklace
Necklace: MD & Daughters Atlantic Necklaces?

Isabella & Josephine
Dress: Poppy Rose Porcha Dress DKK 540 (on sale)

2 kommentarer:

  1. The dress is indeed Heartmade I think : http://www.heartmade.dk/onlineshop/springsummer-2015-50/146-658-606-hatfield/

    SvarSlet