A New Look for Styleofmary!





A few months ago I mentioned that some changes would come. That happened now! So welcome the new look of Styleofmary. Despite my lack of knowledge of technology I have for a long time wanted to make something new and good-looking about the theme. Be kind to me and the new look but I would really like to hear what you think. Try to move around the blog and see what works and absolutely not work, then let me know.  Try to make a comment, click on links etc. Your feedback is very important to me. And to you who think the style of the blog just changed again, you're right. I had to do that because my some of my things were gone; can't live with that. This is much more my style, the other one way way too complicated. Now I promise you there'll only be a few details fixed, so both you and me get use to the new design! Sorry to you I have confused the last two days.

Excited wishes from Styleofmary!

9 kommentarer:

  1. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. New layouts take time & a lot of effort. Overall, I like the look. It is clean & organized. The 'Jewelry' and 'Fashion' links are great. I also like the archive and search options & their locations. The dual language use is fun, but I lost my first post. I'll learn. The only section that puzzled me a bit was the 'news' area. It seemed like it should link somewhere, but it doesn't. Thank you for the time you put into the blog. It is a regular read for me!

      Slet
    2. Thanks for sharing your opinion on my choice for a new look! Since you wrote your comment I changed it again, well because it did not work for me. Still I hope you find it great and like the different features. Please, let me know if you miss anything or simply can't find it ;) Your mention on the 'news' section, I can tell that there has never been links attached to the headlines. You can search for the post or find them in 'Archive'.
      Thanks for reading!

      Slet
  2. Great new look! It will be good when we can link to related posts. Glad the Jewellery etc categories are still there. All the best, you do an excellent job.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks!
      I changed the design once again shortly after because it did not work for me at all, it was way too complicated and this work so much better ;) Hope you like the new look. I decided to leave the categories till I am finished updating the blog. So they'll be deleted just not yet.

      Slet
  3. Still getting to know the new format, but so far I'm liking everything. Looks great!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like the new look :) I also need time to find out how it all work. Please, let me know if there's anything you can't find or if there is something that you think need to be fixed. Thanks.

      Slet
  4. Good post....thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needs. Thanks.
    amazon coupon

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You're welcome. Thanks for reading :)

      Slet