Are you the next owner?

About a year ago I got in contact with this amazing woman Diana and she is as crazy as I am with Crown Princess Mary’s clothes! For so long I have admired her huge collection. She owns much more then I do. Shortly after we got to know each other, she showed me pictures as all her clothes and huge archive of pictures of Mary’s fashion. Maybe you’ll not believe it but in that archive I found so many things I had never been before. 

Now Diana has decided to sell out of her wardrobe and I have made a deal with her that I’m allowed to give you the chance to buy these pieces!! Isn’t that great?! I would buy all of it, if it was in my size.

Note that the clothes of course are pre-owned but in very good condition, there is only one of each, so you have to be quick if you want some of it.

A little update because you get the chance once again because Diana has chosen to sell the rest of her clothes, shown in this post and more on Ebay. So hurry up and find the piece you can't live without. You find her under the account name heisseschnuppeline1 or follow this like, here. Give a bit and maybe it'll be yours. Wish you the best of luck and I hope you get the items you like the most! Happy buying.


image
Hugo Boss
Size DE 36. Made of 70% cotton, 30% silk

image
Hugo Boss
Size DE 36. Made of 100% silk

image
Designers Remix Collection
Size DE 36

image
Baum und Pferdgarten
Size DE 36. Made of 100% silk

image
DAY Birger Et Mikkelsen
Size DE 36. Made of 50% cotton.

image
Unknow designer
Size S/M

image
Alberta Ferretti
Size De 38 IT 42. Made of 29% virgin wool, 8% cashmere, 8% angora, 100% silk

image
Rützou
Size DE 34/36. Made of 100% silk

image
Heartmade
Size DE 36. Made of 90% virgin wool

image
By Malene Birger
Size 36. Made of 55% wool

image
Baum und Pferdgarten
Size DE 34/36. Made of 49% virgin wool, 5% silk, 100% silk

image
Heartmade
Size DE 34/36

image
Australian Country Road
Size S. Made of 100% linen

Hugo Boss
Size DE 34. Made of 96% Silk


NB. The clothes comes from a pet- and smoke
free home. It’s a private sale and there is no
guarantee/warranty or return/exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment