Happy New Year!


Lovely readers,

thank you so much for a wonderful year, I'm honor that so many want to be a part of Styleofmary. I never thought it would bring me so much joy, neither that I would bring me this far. I only wish that you still want to take part in my little royal fashion one more year with me and all my followers. I hope you have had a year with lots of experiences and good memories. If we take a look back, Mary has had a pretty busy year herself with lots of traveling both to Mexico, Australia, New York, Morocco and Germany. She also participated in Princess Madeleine and Christopher O'Neill’s wedding in Sweden with her husband and Prince Joachim and Princess Marie. Then there was a coronation in the Netherlands and some really important work with the Mary Foundation. It is also the year where Frederik participated in an ironman, Princess Isabella started in school, Prince Christian met his idol football player Christiano Ronaldo and Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine turned 2 years old. Another fantastic thing I clearly remember is the amazing interview in the Australian Woman’s weekly and the interview she did with Frederik in The Sydney Morning Herald. I loved these interview but it was also a year where the world was ready to criticize her participation in fashion magazines. I still don't understand why the royals shouldn't be allow to do interviews in such magazines, I think it's great to see this other side of them. Enough about that, 2013 is also the year when Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine got their own foundation: The Ivalo and Minik Foundation. It’s a Greenlandic foundation which helps anyone who wants to study abroad. On occasion of the launching sweet new photos were published taken by their mother, photos we all loved. Maybe we will hear much more about this foundation next year. So what to expect in 2014? I hope to see some exclusive new evening gowns, maybe a new tiara or another piece of old jewellery? That would be great! I would also like to see some new shoes and accessories but I'm sure we will. I would really also like to see new official pictures of the family. Let me hear which expectations you have. With the wish for you to get the best new year eve I send you and your family a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

/Styleofmary

4 kommentarer:

  1. Happy New Year and thank you for your lovely blog! :)

    Did Mary really visit Finland this year? I must have totally missed that one.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Happy new year to you and your family!
      You're right, Mary did not visit Finland but they visited Denmark, my mistake ;)

      Slet
  2. •°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ.• °*”˜˜”*°•
    H░A░P░P░ Y░ N░E░W░ Y░E░ A░ R░ !!
    •°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ.• °°*”˜˜”*°•

    From the US!!! Love your blog and LOVE following CP Mary and her family. Thanks so much for all the great things you post.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Happy new year from Denmark!!!
      Thanks for following my blog and thanks for all the sweet words about it. I hope you will be a part of it the next year too.

      Slet