A Little About Your Blogs!


Meanwhile Frederik and Mary are on their official visit in Mexico I thought I would like to do a post on something a little different because it takes time to write the long post when they are on sate visits. So now I need an easier post to share with you.

One of the things I love the most about all this royal stuff, is finding new blogs and spend hours and hours to read and look at the posts. Royals are not my only interest, I also love to read about fashion, creative projects, books etc. anything actually. To all of you who share this same fascination as me I have made this blog post specially to you! I really want to share some of my favourite blogs with you. I have made a little describtion of the different blogs and of course a link so you can visit it right away. When you have a blog like I do you get in contact with so many amazing people and most of them dose also have their own blog. Therefor you also find blogs that I have a close relationship with. And of course I would really like to hear if you have any blogs you love, maybe one you want to share with all of us? If so, write to me an let me know. I hope you are all doing well and enjoy you November. Have a great time discovering new things! Have fun. 

/Styleofmary

Frederik et Mary - de Danemark
For qutie a while I have been following this blog which is writing about my favourite couple Frederik and Mary of Denmark. It is in French that makes it a little hard for me to actually understand what's written by I always enjoy to look at its pictures. Those non of us can find form a current event you find at Frederik et Mary de Danemark. That is why you need to take a look right here.

Read me - Great books to red
The sweet Louise got this really nice blog about books! She read books all the time about all sort of things, including lot of fashion books. I really love to read books myself and with Louise and her blog you get a great review on what book to read next. I will assure you, you will certainly find a book you just need to read. Visit her site here.

The Royal Source - You have the right to remain royal
I love any kind of royal blog that can help me identifying clothes and accessories, The Royal Source is such a blog. Here you find a lot of information's about royal woman like Victoria of Sweden, Máxima of the Netherlands and Letizia of Spain. So let yourself rule into a world of royalty right here.

Tesouras & Tiaras - A place of wonder for all royal things
This blog belongs to one of my lovely colleagues because of our passion: the royals. You get the latest news, some great stories, information’s about fashion and style. You can follow all your favourite princesses and enjoy everything related to them. This is one of the only blogs which also focuses on their charity work. I'm sure you gonna love it! You find it here.

Passion for fashion - by Christina Dueholm
I know this is a Danish blog as some of the others I have gathered here but why I love fashion blogs is because of the photos. Fashion bloggers like Christina Dueholm always share the most magnificent photos of their clothes which is a huge inspiration for me. Passion for fashion collect Christina's nordic style such as ideas to decorate your home. A minimalistic style with great accessories. Take a look at her blog here.

Mary from the start - A look at crown princess Mary of Denmark, form the time she was Mary Donaldson until today
For quite a while I have been following this brilliant blog which is dedicated to categorize the life of Mary from, as the headline says, when she wore Mary Donaldson until today. It gives a review on all the things that has happened. I have been able to find so many photos I have never even seen before. So if you are a Mary-fan, this the place to go! Here you got it.

The Royal Couturier 
Anoter blog that gives all its focus to the love of fashion and royals! The fashionable Princess Charlene of Monaco is the one to love the most if you has to become a follower of The Royal Couturier. You get a blog similar to this one. You will find great pictures and what I think is more important what she is wearing. A real professional fashion blog! Find it all here

The Royal Correspondent - Daily News form the World of European, Middle Eastern and Asian Royalty 
Get the latest news about the royals from all over the world. You have everything new about everyone collated on the same site. The design is attractive and easy to use.  You will also find lots of pictures and links. Their posts gives a short description of the royals day. Here is all you need.

Fashion by Caroline 
... is also a Danish fashion blog made by Caroline. She has created this really nice blog collecting all her best outfits, good recipes and thing you can live without! She give you a close look into her life as a student, fashion lover and young girl in Denmark. I think she is doing a really great job with her blog which I love to visit and get new inspiration. You find her blog here.

21 comments:

  1. Another interesting blog is thepassionforfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com.
    Passionate page and blog about Fashion, Beauty, Hair, Celebrities, Entertainment, & Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link! it's a great site :) I will add it to the list.

      Delete
  2. Ohhh, you are so sweet!! Thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!!! You do a great job with the blog :D

      Delete
  3. Thank you Henriette! I appreciate the shout out :) Have a nice weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog deserve to be a part of the list - you have a lovely blog! ;)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for mentioning me! :-) I'm glad you like my blog.

    Isabelle from Mary from the start

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isabelle, you do an amazing job - I love to visit it ;) keep on the great work!!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for this wonderful list!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad you like it, it is some of my favorite blogs :)

      Delete
  6. Hi, thank you for mentioning me in this list, I'm really proud to be one of your favorite blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! You have a great blog - keep on the good work :)

      Delete
  7. Is your link to "what princess mary wore" correct ? Because I keep getting page not found. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what went wrong but I think I have directed it ;)

      Delete
  8. I became a little confused, I guess whatcrownprincessmarywore.blogspot.com/ is not the same as whatprincessmarywore.blogspot.dk/.
    The site whatcrownprincessmarywore seems shut down, it used to be Royal outfits of CP Mary. Do you know anything about it?
    I enjoy your blog very much and check in almost every day. I hope you continue blogging, and thanks for the list of other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I do not know anything about What crown princess mary wore. As you say it has been shut down - and that is also what I know. But I'm glad to hear that you also like my site ;) You are always welcome!!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for mentioning my blog (whatprincessmarywore). I enjoy your blog so it's nice of you to mention mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! You do a great job with your blog. I know how difficult it is to find the old photos of her, but you know how to find them ;)

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks Joseph, I'm glad you like my blog :)

      Delete
  11. Wonderful article.Thank you for sharing your great information
    resume writing service

    ReplyDelete